Once you get out of the groove of posting, there always seems too much to catch up on. So I will provide a list, you tell me what interests you, or maybe what interests you the most right now.
- Knee feels like SHIT after playing soccer for 10 minutes, haven't ran in 2 weeks. Kinda freakin' out.
- Been seeing an Applied Kinesiology Doctor who is also a Chiropractor and a Homeopathic Doctor to help me with a range of problems.
- Biggest difference to Doc has suggested was a diet change after doing some biofeedback tests, and now I am on a Paleo diet, well actually a Paleo Diet for Athletes. Paleo as in Paleolithic, as in caveman diet, as in prior to high fructose corn syrup by a couple of years.
- Well this list seems pretty short all of a sudden:)
- Weight loss has been appropriate but I don't like it, need to put some weight back on but working so damn much.